LOVE // I've got a new blog layout!

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Hello my lovelies!

I don't know if you have noticed but I have a new blog layout! It was designed by the lovely Be at Love From Be as part of her Makeover Monday competition she is running all summer long. I was so happy to win it and I could not be happier with my new layout - it's exactly what I wanted!

Be was lovely to work with and did absolutely everything I asked her (even if I kept changing my mind back and forth - I'm sorry I'm so indecisive!)  At the end of it all I have a blog layout that I 100% love and I am so thankful for Be choosing me to receive the makeover. I could not be happier!

Here is my blog before...


and of course you can see how it looks now! I hope you agree it looks 100 times better! 

So, mega thanks to Be who create this lovely layout! Go check out her blog - it's absolutely brilliant!

Please let me know what you think! 

19 comments :

  1. It looks fabulous!! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love your blog and I've nominated you for a The Liebster Award!
    Have a look on www.corabeaux.com for more details and let me know when you're done!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah wow, thank you lovely! I'll check it out!

      :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh looks great! I always like a blog make over - makes me want to blog more! :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - I know exactly what you mean! It has really made me want to improve my posts too!

      :)

      Delete
  4. Love the new layout. It's very sophisticated and chic :) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab! Very simple, yet sophisticated.

    Charlie from charlierhiannedean.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fantastic! So simple but really well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Be did a really great job!

      :)

      Delete
  7. Love it! Very sleek and stylish! :D

    Bryony xx
    www.thebeautymagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so good! I love the top navigation bar and the links on the side bar :D Looks very stylish!
    x,
    Dany | Dany Szelsky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I appreciate every single one of them and will get back to them as soon as I can :)